Enjoy your most luxurious holiday yet with Celebrity Cruises’ all inclusive cruises. With Sail Your Way, you’re free to tailor-make your holiday to include all of the things that are most important to you.
Three options mean you can completely customise your cruise package. Opt to pay only the cruise fare with the ‘Sail’ option, or add in bonuses like beverages and onboard credit with ‘Sail Plus’ which offers you two perks, or ‘Sail All Included’ which offers all four for the ultimate convenience. Celebrity’s Sail Your Way cruise deal offers unbeatable value, so you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that everything is taken care of.
Introducing three new ways to book
– Sail (Lowest Available Fare)
Enjoy the best possible value by only paying for your cruise fare, you’ll even receive a discount against our standard fare.
– Sail Plus (Add 2 Perks)
Choose your favourite two perks to include with your cruise fare. With this option you’ll have the flexibility to upgrade to Sail All Included to enjoy the benefits of all four perks, should you wish to.
– Sail All Included (Add 4 Perks)
Sail with all four perks included for the ultimate in value and convenience. Enjoy a premium beverage package, $300 to spend onboard per stateroom, pre-paid gratuities & unlimited Wi-Fi.
From Inside to AquaClass® staterooms if you choose Sail Plus you’ll have the flexibility to choose two perks from the following options:
– Classic Beverage Package and $150 to spend onboard per person
– Classic Beverage Package and Pre-Paid Gratuities
– Classic Beverage Package and Unlimited Wi-Fi Package
– $150 to spend onboard per person and Pre-Paid Gratuities
– $150 to spend onboard per person and Unlimited Wi-Fi Package
– Unlimited Wi-Fi Package and Pre-Paid-Gratuities
From Inside to AquaClass® staterooms if you choose Sail All Included, all four perks will be included in your cruise fare:
– Premium Beverage Package, $150 to spend onboard per person, Pre-Paid Gratuities and Unlimited Wi-Fi
– Plus, save 50% on the cruise fare of all guests beyond the first two in a stateroom.